- Karnataka CET Preparation - Physics
Karnataka CET Preparation - Physics
Formulae and Model Questions
This course helps you in preparing for Physics KCET Exam.
This course includes important Formulae of the respective chapter and also includes model questions with answers.
All the best !
- radio_button_checkedSelf Paced
- checkEnrollments: 1
- font_downloadLanguages: English
- eventPublished Date: Nov 21, 2017
- radio_button_checkedDocuments: 15
- check_circleKCET Exam
- check_circleExam Practice papers
- subjectWave Optics
- subjectRay Optics
- subjectMoving charges and Magnetism
- subjectMagnetism and matter
- subjectEM Waves
- subjectElectro Potential
- subjectElectric field
- subjectDual nature of matter and rays
- subjectElectric current
- subjectCommunication system
Akshay is a student of final year B.Sc with Physics as major subject. Being a Science Enthusiasts, he likes educating people about Science, Physics to be more specific. He is also a research assistant at a training organisation named Nirvana Foundation, Bengaluru.